Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Postcard Swap *UPDATED 1-22-10*




There are a lot of pending requests out there, but yellow states shown above have officially been claimed.  We need your help to get more filled!  Forward the Postcard Swap information onto families that you know live in the white states - even better, post something on your blog to get the word out!  I'd love to get this swap started ASAP.  Until then, I will keep searching for more families!

I will continue updating this map every time I receive an e-mail claiming another state.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I am definitely on board for New York, if you still need us. You can contact me at lacey5@nycap.rr.com.

Brenda Emmett said...

I am definitely interested in doing Wyoming. You can contact me at blemmet at gmail dot com.

I posted about this this morning on the post on the 10th as well. :)

Thanks!

The Home School Princess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm on board for Missouri: melissa.ezell@sbcglobal.net!!!

Post a Comment